Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The usual

Heya, its the usual end of the year post + reflections and resolutions(that i just write for fun lolz)

2013 has been a wow wow roller coaster for me. Went through hell lots of ups and downs. The upper half of the year i nearly died bc of Alevels but at the same time I had alot of fun in college bc of my clique :') Still remember playing charades in a room and i had to act like tarzan OTL memories oh memories.... Talking about college... even though I hated my chem teacher, hated how lifeless and restricted i am in KL, hated the jams in KL hated the fake people in my college but i really miss my class. I used to laugh till my stomach hurt on a daily basis bc of them... now i rarely laugh till my stomach hurts :( I still remember cramming like mad for finals and crying and stressing out before the chem paper bc I was really screwed. (Think im gonna be like that for sem exam too otl)

Then it was the end of my college.. my A's days... came back to msia and had a 3 months break. Can't really rmb what I did... I vaguely remembered going out to the park to run every evening... meeting my friends for dinner.. and just stressing over my results lol 

When my results finally came out, locked myself up in a room and cried like mad bc i didnt do well sighpie but i still got in my first choice uni which is good!! :D Then the packing.. the accommodation... the airplane tix... and stressing over uni life haha 

Flew to UK alone on september 25 and I still remember I had a tough day. At first I was having a huge culture shock, being disgusted at everything, hating everything and being with the wrong friend lolol but thank god I met kimberly and i think my life changed haha. Also met a nice bunch of malaysians and hongkong-ians :D 

That kinda summarized the huge things that happened in my 2013. Wont really go into detail the other stuffs bc im lazy haha. 

2014.... Really hope it will be a good year :( But i think i'm gonna cry when my 2nd year starts bc job applications study nomorekim D': really dreading sep 2014........... but i shall be positive!!!!! I can do it hehe

Wont write my resolutions here bc im too sleepy to think but really think that http://elitedaily.com/life/25-new-years-resolutions-every-person-should-actually-make-for-2014/ <<< is a good article!!! Am gonna write down my resolutions with some ref to this article in my new schedule book when i reach my own cozy room in lboro :)

Happy last-day-of-2013!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment